Birch Care is looking for energetic, caring, and enthusiastic people with the initiative to join our company. We are currently recruiting Psychologists to work across the Gold Coast, Logan, and Brisbane regions.
Role and Responsibility
- Support participants to meet their NDIS goals.
- Observing and evaluating patients to determine the nature and extent of their disorder
- Helping patients establish goals and advising on treatment options
- Planning and conducting programs to correct Mental Health
- Administering therapy for patients caused by disabilities.
- Patient follow-ups and referrals where appropriate
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time
- Demonstrate understanding of a person-centred approach
- Practical verbal and written communication skills and the ability to connect with participants
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Psychologist or equivalent (with AHPRA registration)
- Membership with Psychologist Australia
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working in the mental health industry (Desirable)
- Experience in working with Autism and other disabilities (Desirable)
- CPD, Continuing professional development
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality person-centred services, we want to hear from you!